Thursday, October 27, 2005
- The cleaning of the kitchens, bathrooms and public spaces on the remaining floors in the Residence Hall was completed today.
- The 1st draft of a formal, building assessment report was received from the architects/engineers. The initial report addressed the Resource Center. The engineers were completing field work in the basement and on the roof of 1542 Tulane.
- Fisk Electric completed the repairs to the electrical systems/switchgear in the Resource Center. Some corrosion on other components not covered by the contract with Fisk remains to be cleaned by LSUHSC staff.
- ThyssenKrupp pumped out the elevator pits in the CSRB and the pits under the 2 elevators serving the Walk To Wellness (elevated) walkway. Stratos is at 1542 Tulane beginning their assessment of the elevators located there.
- The temporary electrical generators and chillers were delivered to the Dental School campus.