Friday, October 28, 2005
- The contract for the initial cleaning of building exteriors and selected interior spaces is completed except for the wash down of the basement spaces in Stanislaus Hall, 1542 Tulane and the Dental School. Once the debris in these spaces is removed, the contractor will complete their work.
- Electronic copies of the final environmental assessments have been provided.
- Cleaning of selected interior spaces on the upper floors of campus buildings is continuing. Work is underway in the cafeteria at the MEB and in Stanislaus Hall.
- Fisk Electric has agreed to complete the corrosion removal remaining on the switchgear at the Resource Center within the existing scope of their contract.
- The freight elevator at Stanislaus Hall has been restored to temporary operation.
- The first set of rebuilt domestic water pumps (for the Resource Center and the MEB) was delivered at the end of the day.