Monday, November 28, 2005
- The contractor responsible for removing and disposing of flood damaged movable equipment and furnishings has completed a majority of their work. Tasks remaining include the refrigerators at the 1542 Tulane Ave. and the Dental School Administration & Clinic buildings, and selected rooms around campus where initial access to the space was unavailable.
- The N.O. Sewerage & Water Board cleaned out the downtown campus storm drains.
- Bids have been received for two contracts to remove flood damaged carpet and semi-porous materials and are being evaluated. One contract is for the Dental School basement and the other addresses the basements and 1st floors in all other campus buildings.
- Bids were received today for the contract to repair/replace a variety of pumps in Stanislaus Hall, MEB, CSRB, Lions Eye Center, Nursing/Allied Health, and Resource Center. The bids are being evaluated at this time.
- The pre-bid walk through for the contract to repair/replace fire pump system components at the Nursing/Allied Health Bldg., Residence Hall, Resource Center, CSRB, Lions Eye Center, and MEB was completed today.