Wednesday, December 21, 2005
- Schindler Elevator is now working in the elevator room at Lion's Eye Center. ThyssenKrupp has removed the buffers from two passenger elevators and one freight elevator at the CSRB, and removed the buffers from two passenger elevators at Entergy/Gravier St. garage.
- Removal of flood damaged carpet and building materials and related cleaning in one of the two auditoriums in the MEB is complete. Work has begun in the MEB Animal Care area.
- All of the damaged components of the fire alarm system at Stanislaus Hall have been repaired or replaced and the system has been powered up. Troubleshooting of the system is now underway.
- Replacement parts have been ordered for the fire alarm system at the Lions Eye Center and LSUHSC Facilities staff will install them when they arrive. When this work is complete, the maintenance contractor will be asked to re-certify the system.
- The contract to clean the upper floors at the Dental School Admin & Clinic buildings has been awarded.