Thursday, December 22, 2005
- A contract has been issued to repair the Animal Care cage & bottle washers and the associated sterilizers in the CSRB.
- A bid solicitation to repair or replace medical air compressors, vacuum pumps and water purifiers at CSRB, Lion's Eye Center, & MEB has been issued. Bids are due on 1/13/2006.
- The draft solicitation for the repairs to emergency generators at the CSRB, MEB, Lions Eye Center, Nursing/Allied Health Bldg, Resource Center, and the Residence Hall has been developed. The Office of Facility Planning, Office of Risk Management, and FEMA are now reviewing the documents.
- The back up domestic water pump will be installed at the Residence Hall on 12/27 and the contract will be complete at that time.
- The contractor will begin setting up for the removal of flood damaged building materials in the Dental School basement on 12/24/05 and will begin work the following week.
- The other contractor removing flood damaged carpet and building materials continues working in the downtown campus buildings. The work in the basement of 1542 is approximately 60% completed. Damaged wallpaper has been removed from the MEB.
- The pre-bid meeting for the contract to make permanent repairs to various types of pumps to supply water and heat to the Stanislaus Hall, MEB, CSRB, Lions Eye Center, Nursing/Allied Health, and Resource Center is being held on 12/27/05.
- The repair work on the fire alarm system at Stanislaus Hall is complete and the inspection by the State Fire Marshall has been requested for the 1st week in January.