Friday, January 27, 2006
- The #1 and #2 passenger elevators in the Resource Center have passed the inspection conducted by the State Elevator Inspector and are now available for general use.
- The State Fire Marshal has inspected the repaired fire alarm panel at the CSRB. His report will be forthcoming shortly.
- The LSUHSC Property & Facilities staff have been able to provide temporary emergency lighting at 1542 Tulane by connecting the emergency generator to the emergency electrical riser. This will provide limited lighting in the stairways and halls.
- The contractor is completing the electrical connections to the fire pump and the fire control panel at the Lion's Eye Center.
- Power in the Residence Hall will be shut down on Saturday, 1/28 to allow repairs to be made to transformers.