Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- The contractor has restored power to the Nursing/Allied Health building. Plans to complete the remaining repairs to the switchgear will include one more shut down of the entire building. This event will be scheduled in advance.
- The installation of the CSRB fire pump is complete. The contractor is testing the pump and related systems. If all tests are successful, they will schedule an inspection of the fire alarm system and fire pump by the State Fire Marshal.
- The concrete pads have been poured for the newly installed fire pumps at the Lion's Eye Center and the Nursing/Allied Health buildings.
- The contractor began the removal of the damaged fire pump from the MEB.
- The replacement fire pump was delivered to the Residence Hall.