Monday, January 09, 2006
- The State Elevator Inspector conducted the inspection of the four passenger elevators at the Resource Center. The final report is pending.
- The temporary chiller was removed from the Dental School. The chiller will be returned and reinstalled in the spring as the heat loads build.
- The removal of flood damaged carpet and building materials been completed at the Lion's Eye Center and the contractor has requested the final inspection. The contractor also began the removal of carpet and building materials at the CSRB today.
- The 1st of two main electrical fuse trucks, which are part of the building switchgear, has been installed at the CSRB. All of the switchgear at the Nursing/Allied Health building has been disassembled and the main buss bars have been sent for cleaning.
- Bids for the repairs to various pumps at Stanislaus Hall, MEB, CSRB, Lions Eye Center, Nursing/Allied Health, and Resource Center have been evaluated and the award recommendation has been forwarded to FEMA, the Office of Facility Planning and the Office of Risk Management.
- New fire pumps have been delivered to MEB, Nursing/Allied Health and Resource Center.