Thursday, February 23, 2006
- The environmental remediation contractor is currently cleaning the engine room and receiving area in the CSRB. They are also cleaning the mechanical rooms in the MEB on the 1st, 3rd, and 7th floors. They have begun cleaning on the 4th floor of the MEB.
- One of the elevator repair contractors is replacing the elevator car rollers and cables in the four passenger elevators in the CSRB.
- Another of the elevator contractors is continuing their work on the four passenger elevators located in the MEB. They also began replacing the rollers and cables on the two small freight elevators in the MEB (Elevator 6 and 7) today.
- One of the tower elevators in the Residence hall is now working, but it has not yet been certified for passenger use.
- The contractor responsible for removal of flood damaged materials from the 1st floor spaces in the downtown campus buildings and Dental School campus buildings has completed their punch list and the contract is now complete.
- The contractor responsible for removal of flood damaged materials from the Dental School basement has completed their work in the majority of the basement areas and passed a visual inspection. More formal testing is underway to verify the completion of the work. In the few places that failed the visual inspection, the contractor is re-cleaning those areas.