Monday, February 06, 2006
- The replacement of the main switchgear breaker at the Nursing/Allied Health is scheduled for 7:00 AM on Tuesday, 2/7/06. Power to the building will be interrupted for approximately an hour. This is expected to be the final step in the switchgear repairs.
- A temporary shut down of power at the MEB is scheduled for Tuesday, 2/7 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM to allow for the installation of the remaining ground fault interrupters in the A (S. Roman St./Gravier corner) and D (Bolivar/Perdido corner) electrical risers. This is also expected to be the final repair to the buildings switchgear.
- The pre-construction meeting for the environmental remediation of the CSRB, MEB and Lions Eye Center was held today. The Notice To Proceed will be issued effective Wednesday, 2/9/06 and work will begin immediately.
- The electrical connections were made to the MEB fire pump. The contractor also began the installation of the fire pump in the Residence Hall.
- Replacement buffers were installed in the elevator pits for three of the elevators at the CSRB.
- The temporary 800 amp breaker was installed at the Lion's Eye Center on Saturday as scheduled.