Tuesday, May 02, 2006
- The State Elevator Inspector is scheduled to inspect the repaired elevators in the Residence Hall on Tuesday, May 9th.
- The elevator contractor responsible for the Nursing/Allied Health building now has two crews working in the building to complete repairs.
- The repairs to the Resource Center fire alarm system are progressing.
- Panels needed as part of the emergency generator repairs were delivered to the downtown campus today. Installation of these panels will begin shortly.
- Temporary repairs to the Dental School Clinic and Administration builds continue. The insulation of critical piping in the basement is almost complete. Demolition of flood damaged materials in the basements and on the first floors continues.
- Installation of carpeting on the 5th floor of the Resource Center is approximately 50 percent complete.