Thursday, May 04, 2006
- The removal of flood damaged building materials continues at the Dental School. The work is approximately 70% complete in the basement spaces and about 50% complete on the 1st floors of the two buildings.
- The domestic hot water pumps have been installed and are operating in the Nursing/Allied Health Building.
- The contractor has begun removing the damaged medical air and vacuum pumps and the water purifiers from the CSRB.
- The installation of fire alarm system devices continues on the upper floors of the Resource Center.
- The resurfacing and improvements are almost completed at the Residence Hall and on Student Lot #2. Work began today on Student Lot #3.
- The majority of the equipment for the new fitness center in Stanislaus Hall has been delivered and is being installed.