Monday, June 12, 2006
- There will be a shutdown of the domestic water at the Allied Health/Nursing Building during the evening of June 12th, from 5:00 PM until Midnight. This means that none of the bathrooms or faucets in the building will be operational during this period of time.
- The medical air & vacuum system has been tested and is operating in the MEB.
- The installation of new sheetrock began in Lecture Room A at the MEB today.
- The 1st floor doors for the Resource Center elevators have been replaced.
- The majority of the planned enhancements to the 3rd floor seminar rooms in the MEB have been completed. Chairs are being moved back into the rooms. The installation of the wireless network is expected to be completed within the next two weeks.