Monday, June 19, 2006
- There will be a test of the emergency generator for the Allied Health/Nursing building on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 5:30 PM. During the test, the building's elevators will be without normal power for about fifteen minutes.
- The progress on temporary repairs to the Dental School continues:
- The switchgear installation is complete and it is connected to Entergy New Orleans electrical power.
- 2 of the 4 sump pumps have been delivered and installation will now begin.
- The installation of the heat exchanger is 80% complete and the installation of the hot water pumps is 90% complete.
- Work on the installation of temporary walls in the Clinic building is underway. The walls have been erected and the sheetrock and doorframes are in place. Taping and floating of the sheetrock is to follow. This task provides temporary walls to define egress on first floor.
- Both of the large lecture halls in the MEB have all of the sheetrock installed.
- At the CSRB, 2 of the 4 electrical feeders making up the A riser were replaced over the weekend. The remaining work on this riser will be accomplished with an outage next weekend. The details of that outage will be provided via email later in the week.