Thursday, June 22, 2006
- The environmental remediation contractor will stage their equipment for cleaning on the 2nd floor of 1542 Tulane on Saturday, June 24th. Cleaning will begin on Monday, June 26th. At that time, all access to the 2nd floor will end until the cleaning of the building is complete and the subsequent testing clears the spaces for occupancy. We recommend that all critical items, files, etc. be removed from the 2nd floor tomorrow.
- The environmental remediation contractor is also making excellent progress in the basement at 1542 Tulane. The cleaning should be completed next week; perhaps as early as Monday.
- The replacement of selected carpeting in Allied Health spaces is almost completed. A single room on the 9th floor remains to be done.
- The taping and floating of the new sheetrock in the two large Lecture Rooms (A & B) in the MEB is approximately 98% complete.
- A contract to provide temporary electrical power to the P-3 Lab at 1542 Tulane is progressing. The disconnect box is installed and conduit is being run from Charity Hospital to carry the wires.