Monday, July 24, 2006
- The permanent repair to windows on the downtown campus has begun. The replacement glass systems have arrived and the contractor has installed approximately 12 windows at CSRB.
- The environmental remediation work is substantially complete at 1542 Tulane Ave. Test results are expected in the near future that will tell us if any re-cleaning is required.
- At the Dental School, the temporary repair work continues:
- Chiller #1 condenser water line being piped.
- The chilled water piping for Chiller #1 and Chiller #2 is complete. Leak testing underway.
- Ice water machines and the filters were delivered today and the installation will begin shortly.
- The wet vacuum system is being piped.
- The hot water heaters are now connected to both steam and domestic hot water testing is to be done later this week if Entergy resolves an issue with the natural gas at the campus.
- The elevator contractor for the Dental School has started replacing switches.