Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- The contractor is finishing the application of the additional epoxy coating to the Morgue floor in the MEB. It will have to cure for 24 hours before the installation of new casework can begin.
- The new projector screen for Lecture Room A has arrived and will be installed soon.
- The speakers for Lecture Room A have been installed and connected.
- The new network cables have been run to approximately 70% of the table tops in Lecture Room B.
- The new air handling unit that serves 2nd floor lobby area has been set in place and the piping is underway. The old pipes have been removed.
- The environmental remediation contractor is packing up their equipment at 1542 Tulane Ave., and the contractor responsible for making temporary repairs to the buildings electrical and mechanical systems is mobilizing.
- The freight elevator at the Resource Center did not pass the inspection of the State Elevator Inspector. We are waiting on his report to see what specific issues need to be addressed.