Monday, July 31, 2006
- The domestic hot and cold water for the 6th floor of the CSRB needs to be shut down from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesday, August 2nd. This outage only affects the domestic water hot and cold. This means that there will be no water at any sinks, showers or toilets on the 6th floor of the CSRB while the water is off. A mass email has been sent out with the details regarding this outage.
- Work continues in the two large Lecture Rooms in the MEB:
- The new network/data lines were tested over the weekend and finished up today. Errors that were found are being corrected at this time.
- In Lecture Hall A, the remaining acoustic wallpaper was installed.
- The compressors for the Morgue cooler are online and working properly. They will be run for the next several days to insure that no undiscovered damage exists.
- The controls for the new air handling unit are being installed.
- The contractor responsible for temporary electrical and mechanical repairs at 1542 Tulane are setting up temporary work lights and breaker panels that will facilitate their work.
- The installation of the temporary chiller at the Dental School continues.
- Additional testing and evaluation of the existing cooling towers is required to determine if they can serve the temporary chillers or if repairs are required.