Friday, July 07, 2006
- Reminder: The CSRB will experience additional power outages as the 2nd half of the electrical feeders are replaced over the weekend. Work is beginning this evening. Further, to protect the network equipment, all switches and UPSs in the CSRB will be turned off at 5:15 PM today and turned back on no later than 4:00 PM Saturday. Network connectivity to and from the CRSB will be unavailable between 5:15 PM on 7/7/2006 and 4:00pm on 7/8/2006.
- Work on completing the selective, permanent repairs in the MEB continues.
- MEB Lecture Halls The doors and related hardware have been installed.
- The installation of the new floor tile in the MDL is now complete.
- The ceiling tile in the Gross Lab has been installed.
- The floor of the 1st floor air handler unit room in the MEB has been painted.
- The return air grills for the MEB Seminar Rooms have been received and approximately 60% of them have been installed.
- The environmental remediation contractor is finishing up the cleaning of the 2nd and 3rd floors at 1542 Tulane. The cleaning of the duct work on 1st floor continues and the basement has approximately 40% of the flood damaged walls removed.
- The installation of wireless network connections in the MEB Seminar Rooms on the 3rd floor has been completed and the system tested.