Monday, August 14, 2006
- At 1542 Tulane, the 500KV and 1000KV switchgears, LP1 panels, starters and cables have arrived and were lowered into the basement. The installation will begin shortly.
- Additional modesty panels needed in the MEB, Lecture Room A have been installed. The supplier has indicated that the balance of the table tops will arrive tomorrow, however this does not include the replacements for some damaged tops that have been temporarily installed.
- The contractor making the permanent repairs to damaged windows on the downtown campus has installed all of the windows that have been delivered. The remaining window systems are expected to arrive during this week.
- The temporary repair work continues at the Dental School.
- Testing of the Compressed Air System is ongoing they are continuing to find air leaks at the dental chairs in the Clinic Building.
- Testing of the steam lines are ongoing - a leak was found in one of the pipes in the basement of the Clinic Building.
- Ventilation fans in the Power Plant were shut-down due to a failure of one of the fans - either the switch or the motor is believed to be at fault.
- The start-up and testing of the Ice Water Machines/System is scheduled for 8/15/06.