Wednesday, August 02, 2006
- REMINDER: The domestic hot and cold water for the 6th floor of the CSRB will be shut down from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM this evening. This outage only affects the domestic water hot and cold. This means that there will be no water at any sinks, showers or toilets on the 6th floor of the CSRB while the water is off.
- The new projector has been installed in the MEB Lecture Room A. The new podium in the room has been wired for video and audio (for the podium mounted microphone and PC only.)
- In Lecture Room B, the new podium has also been wired for video and audio.
- The hot water pipes that supply the new air handling unit for the MEB have been connected to the building. They are not yet insulated. The supply duct work has also been connected to the building.
- The contractor continues to dismantle the old switch gear in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave.