Wednesday, August 09, 2006
- The work in the MEB Lecture Room B is being completed, so that it will be ready for the 1st year Medical students tomorrow as scheduled.
- The room was cleaned and dusted today.
- The A/V equipment is being tested late this afternoon and this evening.
- The network connections to the individual table top locations will be completed early next week.
- In Lecture Room A, the contractor installed additional acoustic wall paper, however additional wall paper must still be installed to complete that part of the project.
- The installation of the new casework, counter tops, and related plumbing fixtures continues in the Gross Anatomy Lab and Swing Lab. The contractor plans to work until approximately 9:00 PM tonight. They project that the installation should be complete by Friday, 8/11.
- The temporary repairs to the Dental School Clinic and Administration buildings continue.
- The ice water system installation is complete and it is being tested for leaks.
- The manufacturer of the temporary chiller is planning to have a training class this week on its operation. This will allow them to turn over operation of the chiller.