Thursday, September 14, 2006
- 1542 Tulane Ave:
- Entergy has finished installing their meters.
- Ordes is closing all of the new panels and labeling the old and unused panels.
- Campus Window Replacement:
- The contractor has installed two more sets of doors at Residence Hall.
- Dental School:
- Pipe Insulation labeling/identification continues.
- Repairs of the incinerator continue. The contractor has begun removing damaged controls & is replacing the 800K BTU burner.
- The temporary-permanent emergency generator has been connected to the building systems.
- The 24-hour response team was on site today making repairs to the temporary-temporary chiller which is not operating at full capacity.