Friday, September 22, 2006
- Work is underway at the Central Utility Plant to install and connect the VFD, the filters and the rebuilt motor. The VFD must be elevated approximately 6 inches to match the connection points. New taller channels have been ordered for the VFD to rest on. \
- The air handling unit at the MEB that was replaced as part of the renovations to the large Lecture Halls had broken belts. The belts have been replaced and the unit has been restarted. Additional repairs will be completed next week.
- At the Dental School, the repairs to block wall at the loading dock continue. The contractor will be working over the weekend to complete this task.
- The Medical Gas System has been successfully tested.
- The Soft Water System is being diagnosed for electrical problems.
- The temporary-temporary chiller is not cooling the building. The 24-hr response team has been notified.