Thursday, September 28, 2006
- At the Central Utility Plant, the contractor is completing the installation of the filters. They are also running electrical wiring between the motor and the VFD. The installation of the motor itself is continuing and is expected to be completed tomorrow.
- Temporary repairs at the Dental School continue:
- The contractor is making repairs to the emergency chiller. We continue to monitor this device, as it has experienced frequent problems in adequately cooling the building.
- The elevator contractor is continuing to prepare the elevator connectors and controls for the installation of the #3 elevator control panel.
- Repairs to the block wall at the morgue and chemical storage room are approximately 85% complete.