Wednesday, September 06, 2006
- 1542 Tulane Ave:
- Wink Engineering has been working on drawings and specifications to add insulation to the piping in the basement and supplying power to the elevators.
- Wink is also working on plans to provide power and replace mechanical components that will make the building more suitable for occupancy.
- Ordes Electric is in the process of changing out the motors and the controllers for the fire pumps in the basement.
- Ordes is also labeling the new panel boxes that they have finished connecting to the transformer and the equipment they will feed.
- Utility Plant:
- The Variable Speed Drive Motor is ready for installation and will be delivered soon.
- The repair of the pump for the chillers has been delayed by the subcontractors and is a week or more out from being ready for installation.
- The seating contractor reports that all missing electrical components will be received by this Friday. Installation will be done immediately.
- The seating contractor also reports that the replacements for all of the damaged items (tops and modesty panels) will ship no later than 9/19. These will be installed over a weekend so as to not interfere with classes.