Wednesday, October 18, 2006
- The electrical contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. is continuing to check the electrical panels on the upper floors to insure that they now have power as intended.
- At the Central Utility Plant, the contractor has almost finished terminating the wires in the junction box for the filter. They continue to run the wires for the VFD.
- The sub-contractor came out to correct the amp output reading on the VFD that is currently out of service. They will return on Friday to finish making the correction.
- A test is scheduled for Friday, 10/20 to shut the refurbished motor down and test the original motor, following the completion of the deferred maintenance. At that time the sub-contractor will make their adjustments to the refurbished motor's VFD controls.
- The heavy rains prevented any work from being done on the Student Parking Lot Lighting project today.
- At the Dental School , The Phase 2 mechanical contractor is on site checking the Air Handling Units for proper operation. They will be performing maintenance and/or repairs as required. This work is the result of the most recent Change Order to insure that the HVAC system is functioning properly and as designed.
- The call station buttons and lights arrived for the Dental School elevators, but will not be installed until the hall doors arrive. No revised delivery date has been given for the new doors.
- The Phase 1 electrical contractor ( Dental School ) is on site making a list of materials needed to connect the remaining light fixtures on the 1st floor. The contractor is also making plans to begin working on the condensate & chilled water pump motors and the motor control center.