Thursday, October 19, 2006
- The Temporary Power Project contractor at 1542 Tulane continued to check the electrical panels on upper floors to insure that power has been properly restored.
- The new filter has now been connected to the VFD and the motor in the Central Utility Plant.
- On Friday, 10/20 the refurbished motor will be shut down and the original motor will be tested.
- The sub-contractor will make their adjustments to the refurbished motor's VFD controls while the other system is being tested.
- The new light poles for the Student Parking Lot Project were delivered this morning.
- The contractor began working to get more wires pulled from each new pole location to the electrical panels. However the return of heavy rains interrupted the work.
- At the Dental School , the architect/engineering team met with the Phase 2 contractor to plan and coordinate the testing, maintenance and/or needed repairs of the air handling units throughout the Clinic and Administration buildings.
- The negative air machines and dehumidifiers are set-up and operating properly on floors 2 - 5 of the Clinic Building .
- The Phase 1 electrical contractor was on site at the Dental School continuing to prepare their list of materials required for the connection of the remaining light fixtures on the 1st floor.