Monday, October 23, 2006
- The contractor for the Student Parking Lot Lighting Project began digging the trench in Lot #2. As the trench is being dug, they are running the conduit for the wiring and backfilling the trench as they finish running the conduit.
- Pouring of the concrete bases for the new light poles at Lot #3 has been delayed until tomorrow, while they wait for the soil to dry out.
- At the Dental School , the Phase 2 mechanical contractor is on site making a check-list of all the thermostats and actuators that require repair/replacement on the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- The Phase 2 electrical contractor is working on completing punch-list items on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- The environmental remediation contractor returned to 1542 Tulane Ave. today to clean out the drains and sump pits in the basement.
- The test and startup for the Central Utility Plant VFD and motor has been moved to Tuesday at the request of Entergy.
- The older motor will be tested with the VFD and the new filter.
- Corrections to the amp output monitor will be made to the new VFD while the older motor is being tested.
- When the test has been completed, the refurbished motor and new equipment will be put back into service.