Tuesday, October 24, 2006
- The Phase 2 mechanical contractor was on site at the Dental School making a check-list of all the thermostats & actuators that require repair/replacement on the 4th through 6th floors of the Clinic Building.
- The Phase 2 electrical contractor continues to work on his punch list items on the 1st floor of the Dental Clinic Building .
- The Phase 1 electrical contractor is working on illuminating additional light fixtures on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- At the Central Utility Plant, Entergy and the contractor performed the planned test on the older VFD, the new filter and also checked the rotation of the motor.
- Entergy was not able to log on to the LSUHSC Energy Management System to command the pumps in order to test the first VFD with the new line filter. Because of this the motor was not put into full operation and the refurbished motor was not able to be shut down.
- The amp output still has to be corrected but can only be done when the new VFD is not operating.
- The full speed test of the motor that was rebuilt early in the recovery was postponed.
- The Student Parking Lot contractor is completing the process of pulling wire in Student Lot #3. They continued to dig the trench and run conduits in Student Lot #2.