Monday, November 13
Student Parking Lot Lighting Project:
- Student Lot #2 - Work began installing the steel reinforcement around the pilings for pouring the concrete bases of the light poles.
- Student Lot #3 - All of the concrete bases for the light poles were poured today.
- The domestic water pumps were energized and tested out at 90 PSI. A new transformer will be installed tomorrow so that both domestic water pumps can operate at the same time. The flange above these pumps, on the discharge side, needs replacement.
- The chilled water pump was also energized today and test run. A leak was discovered on the 4th floor center hall. This will be repaired before testing resumes.
Dental School :
- Triton Mechanical repaired the leak over the temporary chillers
- Environmental Measurements Services with Service Master and AQM Consultants surveyed the AHU's and duct system on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the Clinic and the Administration Buildings to assess the presence of mold in the system.
- MCC was able to reposition the rods on the remote damper with minor modifications.