Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Student Parking Lot Lighting Project:
· Parking Lot 2 - The last of the wire has been pulled and work progresses preparing each location for pouring the concrete bases for the light poles.
· Parking Lot 3 - Forms are being removed and the holes around the concrete bases for the light poles backfilled.
· Pfleuger cut power to the building to install a ground for the new switch gear in the basement. The emergency generator powered the building until the main power was restored.
· LSU's trustees were on site to cut and clear the areas on the grounds near the back campus
1542 Tulane Ave:
· Ordes has finished with their portion of the elevator power wiring, and are ready for the elevator contractor to do his work.
· Power wiring to the print shop on the first floor will be complete by tomorrow evening.
· Arc Mechanical is repairing more leaks found in the basement.