- The contractor working on temporary electrical repairs at 1542 Tulane was pulling wire to provide power to elevators in the building that are being repaired and modernized under a contract that was in place prior to the storm.
- The contractor also continued to remove the conduit and wiring that was abandoned in the old cafeteria space in the basement.
- The work at the Dental School to address the mold growth continued. The mechanical sub-contractor checked the remote zone dampers for size and configuration today to determine if new dampers needed to be ordered.
- The sub-contractor will attempt to modify one of the dampers that LSUHSC had in stock to correct problems with the construction. If this is successful, the other dampers will be modified accordingly. Otherwise, new dampers may have to be ordered.
- The electrical contractor working at the Dental School was installing the doors and hardware for the switch gear room in the basement.