- The 1542 Tulane contractor unloaded equipment for the new emergency generator and the additional switch gear.
- Repair work continues on the freight elevator.
- NOTICE: The Lakeside parking lot will be closed all next week to accommodate a large crane that will be used to move large, heavy items in and out of the basement.
- The mechanical sub-contractor working at the Dental School installed shut off valves on the four sump pumps in the basement.
- Their sheet metal shop capped off the exposed duct in the basement.
- The elevator maintenance contractor will be working on the elevators this weekend.