Tuesday, December 19, 2006
- The contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. had the United State Environment Service come out to remove the oil from the old transformers located in the vault under the Lakeside lot, before the transformers can be removed.
- The contractor also installed the new disconnects for the basement sump pumps in Room 117B.
- The 1542 Tulane elevator contractor has a crew of 4 men working on the main elevators in the building; the bank located in the rear hall.
- The mechanical sub-contractor capped off the fan coil in Room A328 and cleaned out the drain in the basement that was backing up out of the sink on the first floor in Room 124A.
- At the Dental School, the elevator contractor is continuing to work on the Freight Elevator.
- They have replaced the exterior doors in the basement.
- Today they were installing the new gates on the elevator itself as well as the counterweights and the rail.
- As needed repair work continues on the various air handling units in the Dental School Clinic and Administration Buildings .
- The inspection and assessment of the boilers to determine the extent of the storm damage continues.