Tuesday, December 26, 2006
- The contractor completed the installation of the starters for the basement sump pumps at 1542 Tulane Ave. They are running the electrical feeders to the pump disconnects.
- At the Dental School, the sub-contractor is completing some miscellaneous plumbing work.
- The renovation of the 3rd floor atrium at the MEB is progressing well.
- The installation of the new ceiling grid in the 3rd floor corridors is largely complete.
- LSUHSC Facilities staff members are working on the installation of new HVAC ducting in the atrium ceiling.
- The contractor has finished the initial layout of the ceiling supports for the new ceiling grid, and they have begun the installation of the wall mounted track around the perimeter of the space.