Monday, December 04, 2006
- At 1542 Tulane Ave., the contractor removed the old switchgear from the basement.
- The design team engineers walked the building to locate all air handling units, the rooms with faucets, and all of the bathrooms.
- Repair work continued on the freight elevator.
- Parking Lot #2. The light pole bases are being finished with the sand mix. The new light fixtures are now installed on approximately half of the poles.
- Parking Lot #3. The new light fixtures are scheduled to be installed this week.
- The Dental School contractor started installing the pipe supports for the additional pipe that was installed for the new temporary chillers.
- The elevator contractor working on the Gravier Parking Garage elevators will be working on repairs to the elevator cabs for the next few days.