Tuesday, December 05, 2006
- Work at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues to progress. The contractor is preparing to install a 13.8k transformer to supply the 2nd switchgear located on an upper floor.
- A transfer switch located on the 4th floor may also warrant repair to allow the 13.8k feed to be switched in the event that a feed was lost.
- Repair work on the freight elevator continues and the technician had it moving, although it is not ready to actually run at this time.
- A leak was discovered in the A section pipe chase and it is believed to be the domestic water line. The contractor is handling repair.
- In Student Parking Lot #2, the light pole bases have been finished with the sand mix and are being painted safety yellow.
- Light fixtures continue to be installed and wired.
- LSUHSC Facility Services employees began removing mold damaged chairs from the Dental School Clinic and Administration buildings under the direction of our environmental consultant.
- Photographs were taken and all of the chairs were inventoried as they were removed.
- The Dental School contractor continued with the installation of the braces and brackets for the new chiller piping.