Thursday, December 07, 2006
- All of the new light fixtures have been installed in Student Parking Lot #2 and they are operational.
- Work remaining to be done at Lot #2 is limited to the restoration of the fencing and minor site clean up.
- The new lighting fixtures are being prepared for installation at Student Parking Lot #3. Work will begin tomorrow.
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School has received additional parts needed for the freight elevators. Installation will begin on Monday.
- LSUHSC Facility Services completed the removal of all of the designated chairs from Dental Administration and Clinic buildings.
- They also removed all plants and any permeable items (state property only) that could harbor mold, such as mouse pads, wrist cushions, etc.
- A new leak was discovered at an old fan coil unit on the 3rd floor of 1542 Tulane Ave. The contractor and the architect were notified. The pipe feeding the fan coil unit needs to be capped off as the leak is in a location that cannot be properly repaired at this time.
- The contractor continues to remove the old, flood damaged switchgear from the basement.
- The elevator contractor continues to work on the freight elevator and expects to have one elevator working by the end of the next week.
- Another of the elevator contractors has completed the interior cab repairs at the CSRB and the Gravier Street Garage.