Friday, December 08, 2006
- The Dental School contractor removed all of the old copper lines supplying the medical gases, the compressed air, and the vacuum lines on the 1st floor of the Clinical Building, in the Oral Surgery suite.
- The contractor also started the water coolers for the two medical air compressors in the Power Plant.
- The Dental School elevator contractor installed the doors to the freight elevator in the basement today.
- The FEMA Health & Research team visited the Dental School campus to evaluate the Administration Building to examine the ceilings and to assess the plumbing in the cafeteria area. They also reviewed some of the buildings on the back campus. These assessments are part of the ongoing scope alignment process.
- At 1542 Tulane Ave. the contractor is removing old, flood damaged equipment from the basement. The design team engineer was on site to assess the leak on the third floor (air coil unit) and to assess the condition of the water softeners.
- The new light fixtures are being installed on the poles in Student Parking Lot #3.