Thursday, January 18, 2007
- At the Dental School site, some basic grounds work is underway. The grass lot across from the Administration Building was cut from the parking lot to the bayou.
- The elevator contractor has begun installing the elevator doors on the 1st floor of the Dental Clinic Building.
- The elevator contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. continued their repair work to equipment located in the penthouse.
- The mechanical subcontractor is tracing drain pipes in the 1542 Tulane Ave. building. They also received the four sumps pumps that will be installed in the basement.
- The contractor received two new transfer switches for the emergency generators located at 1542 Tulane Ave. and they are installing them at this time.
- Approximately 80 percent of the new ceiling tile grid has been installed in the MEB atrium.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel raised some additional conduit that was in the way of the new ceiling.
- The installed sheet rock has been prepped for painting.