January 30, 2007
- The emergency, truck mounted chiller that had served the Dental School Clinic and Admin buildings until the temporary chiller repairs were made was removed from the site today.
- The Dental School elevator contractor continued to make progress in completing their repairs to the freight elevator.
- The electrical contractor is continuing work on both the replacement of the motor control center and the initial repairs to support the restoration of telecommunications services at the Dental School .
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contractor is continuing to install new electrical panels in the basement. They also started pulling wire for the new transfer switch and transformer.
- The mechanical subcontractor is still removing the old piping for the basement sump pumps at 1542 Tulane.
- The chilled water pipe insulation project continued today.
- Elevator repairs are ongoing.