Thursday, February 01, 2007
- The ceiling of the 1st floor in the Dental Clinic Building has been removed. The majority of the ceiling in the Administration Building has also been demolished.
- The contractor ran 3", 2", and 1/2" pipe in the penthouse of the Dental Clinic Building as part of the project to restore telecommunications to the Dental School.
- Two of the new submersible sump pumps have been set in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The contractor is cleaning out the sump in the front of the building before setting an additional sump pump.
- The insulation sub-contactor is continuing to wrap the chilled water pipes in the basement at 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The elevator contractor is cleaning up and disposing of the old, damaged parts and materials removed from the elevator penthouse at 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. electrical contractor is connecting the wires from the transfer switch to the transformer and installing the circuit breakers. They are continuing to install new conduit in the rear of basement.