Wednesday, February 21, 2007
- The installation of the motor control center at the Dental School Power Plant is approximately 75% complete. Minor wiring remains to be done.
- Three sections of the old motor control center have been removed and the contractor has started disassembling the largest unit so that it can be removed.
- The contractor hired to assist in removing ceiling tiles from the Dental School buildings has finished with the removal of the tiles in the Clinic Building.
- They are cleaning and dusting the areas in which tiles have been removed.
- Only the ceiling in one of the small auditoriums in the Administration Building is left to be removed.
- The Dental School elevator contractor is working on the passenger elevators in the Administration Building .
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contractor continues his work on installing electrical panels and lighting in basement.
- The insulation contractor is progressing on the insulation of the chilled water pipes.
- The installation of the new floor tile in the MEB atrium continues.