Tuesday, February 27, 2007
- The 110 volt power supply was connected to the chemical treatment station in the Dental School Power Plant today.
- The contractor completed the replacement of the 1st of four electrical panels in the Dental Administration building.
- Upon completion, the resumed work in the 5th floor telecommunications room.
- The elevator contractor continues to work on the elevators in the Clinic Building on the 1st floor.
- The architects came on site to assess how the new 2 x 2 ceiling grid will be installed in the Clinic and Administration buildings, and how the new grid will impact on the existing sprinkler system and the placement of the HVAC vents.
- The contractor working at 1542 Tulane Ave. received some electrical cables for the switch gear located on the fourth floor.
- They now have most of the lights in the basement installed and in service.
- The project to insulate the new pipes in the 1542 Tulane Ave. basement continues.
- The work is progressing well on the chilled water pipes.
- The insulation of the steam lines began today.
- Installation of the new flooring in and around the MEB atrium continued today.
- Work on installing the hand rails is now underway.