Monday, February 05, 2007
- The Dental School contractor started positioning the new motor control center in the Power Plant to raise it to the mezzanine level.
- LSUHSC Facility Services began removing the ceiling tiles on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building .
- All of the hallways are complete, and 8 of the 15 offices on the southeast side of the building are done.
- The contractor removed the ceiling in area of the 1st floor previously occupied by the Faculty Dental Practice.
- The elevator contractor was working in the pit of the freight elevator.
- At 1542 Tulane Ave. , the contractor continues to install electrical panels in the basement and run new conduit.
- The mechanical subcontractor continues to clean out the sumps in the basement.
- The insulation contractor continues to insulate the chilled water pipes in the basement.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel removed file cabinets and boxes from various mechanical rooms throughout the building to provide the access requested by the contractor.
- The project to enhance the MEB atrium continues.
- The painting contractor began priming the new drywall on walls closest to the Nursing/Allied Health Building.
- The finish contractors are preparing the ceilings for paint.
- The electricians are hanging the supports for the new ceiling lights.
- The ceiling contractor reworked the acoustical ceiling grid so it would not affect the layout of the lights.
- The flooring contractor began removing the old tile floor.