Monday, March 26, 2007
- A team of engineers from AT&T came to the Dental School campus to determine the routing of conduit and the locations of pull boxes in the basement, as well as the location of the 2" conduit and the 4" conduit in the riser.
- They also inspected Room 5312 were the telecommunications equipment is going to be located.
- The elevator contractor is making progress on completing repairs to the Dental School elevators by fine tuning the operation of the various elevators.
- They are still waiting on the installation of the disconnects in the Administration building.
- Sprint called to gain access to the Dental School Clinic Building roof to install 2 cards for their system.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. elevator contractor was back on site working on the building elevators.
- The mechanical sub-contractor was working on the submersible sump pumps in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The insulation sub-contractor continues working on the insulation of the pipes in the basement.