Friday, March 9, 2006
- The Dental School contractor met at the site with two of the key subcontractors to discuss their respective punch list items that are left to complete.
- Items on the punch lists include the glass drain line over the old mail room, the leaky water main in the horse shoe area, the 480v and 120v disconnects for the elevators, and drip pans in the new switch gear area.
- The elevator contractor working at the Dental School continued completing repairs to the remaining elevators in the Clinic and Admin buildings.
- The mechanical subcontractor continued to work on the pumps in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The 1542 Tulane contractor completed the installation of the drives for the chilled water pumps.