Friday, April 13, 2007
Dental School :
- Schindler continues to install 2 inch conduit in the penthouse of the Administration Building for the new elevator motors.
- ADC is putting the finishing touches on the installation of the new network equipment on the 5th floor. Work should be completed in the next few days.
- MCC continues with the installation of the chemical treatment center. They installed 1/2" copper lines on the system at the chill water supply lines.
- Chris Cole with Mathis Verges Architects surveyed the grounds to assist in aligning the damage estimates with FEMA.
- Ordes Electrical continues to work on sump pump controls # 1 and #2. If the new controls work properly, it is possible that a test will soon be run on the pumps.
- Stratos Elevators continued working on repairs to Elevator #3.
- ISE Electrical continues to install alarms in Elevators # 1, #2 and #3.
- Arc Mechanical continued working on repairing the condensate steam station. The condensate station should be finished by the close of business today if all goes well.
- They are also installing a steam trap in the pipe chase.