Monday, April 16, 2007
Dental School :
- Sprint called at 8:20 AM to inform us that Tower Technologies, their sub contractor, needed to work on the roof swapping antenna wires in preparation for Jazz Fest. Tower Technologies completed their work on the roof today.
- MCC started making the PVC connections to the new Chemical Treatment system.
- Zimmer continued to remove carpeting. They completed work on the 2nd floor and began working on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building .
- LSUHSC Network Wiring along with Boe-Tel inspected rooms 2303, 2305 and 2307 as possible locations where they can secure the material and equipment for the network project. Room 2303 will be utilized.
- Ordes unloaded the new emergency generator. The frame that the generator will be installed on is out of level.
- Ordes continued removing the old starters in the basement.
- They are also running the control wiring for Elevators #1, #2 and #3.
- Stratos is running wires to the elevators and they are working on changing the safety breaks for Elevator #3. The counter weights for #3 have been delivered to the site.
- Arc Mechanical finished up repairs to the condensate return system. They continued working on the main steam station.